Sqrl was founded by two former accountants who started their own accounting firm and quickly grew weary of the time spent and money lost due to the ineffectiveness of traditional tools like email, phone calls, and faxes to exchange information with their clients. Sqrl is revolutionizing the client communication process with the introduction of our business communications intelligence platform.
We are a fast-growing, venture-backed startup located in Cincinnati, Ohio. Our team is passionate about building solutions that solve the real challenges that businesses are facing everyday with a strong emphasis on ease-of-use.
At Sqrl, we believe success comes from bringing together brilliant people in a highly collaborative environment where everyone has the opportunity to make a significant impact on our growth and success. Our office is located in Cincinnati’s vibrant Over-The-Rhine neighborhood that was recently featured by Forbes magazine as one the country’s top emerging downtowns. We also offer…
- • Competitive compensation
- • Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- • Flex vacation time
- • A flexible work schedule
- • Opportunity for equity compensation, depending on experience
Ruby on Rails Engineer
- • 4-5 years of experience developing applications using Ruby on Rails in an Agile-based environment
- • Expertise in SaaS-based platform architecture and REST-based API design
- • Experience with PostgreSQL or a similar RDBMS
- • Experience with Angular.js is a big plus
- • Familiarity with Git and GitHub.
Additional Skills and Experience
• AWS, Compass, Sass, Bootstrap, OAuth2, Heroku, sidekiq
How to Apply
To apply for this position, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching your resume and a cover letter describing what led to your interest in the position and your qualifications. Also include your salary requirements and the earliest date at which you would be available to start. If you have a GitHub profile, blog, personal website, etc. that provides insight into your qualifications and experience, please share their location. Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.